Skye-View owners profile
1. Adigun Moshood Kofoworola – Co-founder & Board Chairman: Mr. Adigun Moshood is a Co-Founder of Skye-View Academy. He is also the Board Chairman of the School. He is an Academician per excellence and he has won many awards in the education sector in Lagos State, Nigeria. Mr. Adigun has both the academic qualifications and experience to run a private school that can favourably compete with other leading private schools not only in Lagos State, but also throughout Nigeria and West Africa at large. He has OND in Science Laboratory Technology in Yaba Tech. B.Sc. Edu. in Geography, MSc. in Geography and Planning from University of Lagos, M.Ed. Geography Education & M.Ed. in Educational Administration and Planning (in view) and he has been teaching for almost nineteen (19) years and he is a Certified Teacher with Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN), experienced WAEC and NOUN Examiner. Managerial Principal of Raodhot Schools (2017) and the School Administrator of DINAPS Schools till date.
2. Mr. Kolapo Abdulwasiu Owolabi – Co-founder: Mr. Kolapo Abdulwasiu is a dedicated, resourceful and goal-driven professional educator with a solid commitment to the social and academic growth and development of every child. A highly motivated and versatile individual with the talent to develop inspiring hands-on lessons that will capture a child imagination and breed success. A Professional Educator with diverse experience and strong track record of superior interpersonal and communication skills to foster meaningful relationships with students, staff and parents. A self-directed, action-oriented professional with over 10 years’ experience in education and community services. He is skilled with proven abilities in problem solving, people management and motivation. Mr. Kolapo has academic and a variety of professional qualifications. He had his First Degree in Educational Management from the University of Ibadan and Second Degree in Educational Technology (in view), National Open University of Nigeria.
He has helped developed most schools in the community. He has taught in many schools (primary and Secondary) and held administrative posts in most of the schools. He is currently the Principal of Skye-view Academy, Lagos.
3. Abdulwasiu Ayoola – Co-founder: Mr. Ayoola, Abdulwasiu, is a strategic management and marketing consultant and a professional with well over a decade cognate experience in teaching and consulting in areas such as management, strategy, market research, business and entrepreneurship development and human resources management. He had served the Presidency of the Federal Government of Nigeria under the OSSAP-Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) as a National Consultant to the Senior Special Assistant to the President, a resource person, grant proposal application development and project management consultant for a period of 2 years (2011-2012). His specialization cuts across the areas of teaching, human resources development, strategy formulation and implementation, project management, grant application development, business research and entrepreneurship development. Currently, he had also taught at Lagos State University (external systems – from 2006 to 2011) and also serves as a management and development consultant as well as a resource person to many establishments and training outfits (such as Wema Bank Plc, Geneith Pharm. Limited, Students Aid Foundation, Albarkah Microfinance Bank, Zakat and Sadaqat Foundation, HCFI, GCLHD and Halal Certification Authority (HCA), Nigeria among others) ranging from private sector, governmental and non-governmental organizations in Nigeria. Currently, he is an Executive Director of the Global Center for Leadership and Human Development (GCLHD) and an Independent Management Consultant and business researcher. Mr. Ayoola also has blended and diverse academic and professional qualifications. He had his first and second degrees from the Department of Business Management, University of Lagos and he is an associate member of the International Strategic Management Institute, Nigeria and currently undergoing his Ph.D. (in view) in the Department of Business Management, University of Lagos, Akoka.
4. SHERIFF ADEMUYIWA RAJI – Co-founder: He experienced Engineer with over 8 years in Engineering, Construction and Installation of oil and gas projects. He has experience in developing method statement procedures, site coordination, client-meeting presentation, technical correspondence and capability in welding Inspection. He also has skills to manage projects to completion within schedule, cost and quality. He desires to make landmark contribution that will position his organisation for tomorrow challenges while learning and excelling to attain professional distinction and proficiency.
He has a clear, logical mind with a practical approach to problem-solving and a drive to see things through to completion as well as a genuine interest in Business Management and making organizations successful.
Mr. Raji studied Electrical and Electronics Engineering, OND – Yaba College of Technology. He also had B.Sc. (Hons), Metallurgical and Materials Engineering from the University of Lagos, Akoka. He has managed and supervised a couple of projects not limited to; Chevron Project, Mobil Project, Terra Energy Service Nigeria Limited Business Development Officer, Meridian Global Consult (MGC) Project Engineer, West African Ventures (Sea Trucks Groups) Project Design Engineer.
5. Abdulsalam Sikiru – Co-founder: Mr. Abdulsalam is a loyal, talented and caring teacher who loves making a difference in the lives of young children. He is open-minded, patient and supportive towards other people, especially towards children or those who suffer from disabilities. In his previous role as a Biology teacher, he has taught and nurtured more than 200 students from all backgrounds, successfully preparing them for the next stages of their young lives.
A seasoned teacher with over eighteen years’ experience who demonstrates ability to consistently individualize instruction, based on student needs and interests and remains flexible to ensure that every child learning styles and abilities are addressed. Mr. Abdulsalam had B.Sc in Biological Science from the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. He has worked in many famous schools in Lagos, among which are; MIMS Comprehensive College, Ansar-ud-deen College and Toyibat Comprehensive High School. He is currently the Managing Director MAAS Educational Services.